Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Little Housekeeping

Before I get started actually recommending songs, I thought I would let you readers know exactly what kinds of things are going to be posted here. Basically, every post is going to fall into two categories; newly released music (released less than 3 weeks ago) and music that was released more than three weeks ago. Both of these posts could be one of two types of posts. Either I will be recommending one song off an album, or I will be recommending the album as a whole. I will only be recommending the album if three or more songs are worthy. If the music is considered “new” I will try not to do something that is obviously popular unless I think it warrants the praise. In addition, I’m not going to go fully into describing the songs or album themselves that I recommend, rather I will post the basic information about them and then post a sample. I choose to do this because I believe the best way for you to judge whether or not you want to purchase the music is by hearing a sample. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment