Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What's New: "Animal" by Ke$ha

I really liked Ke$ha’s first single “Tik Tok” and was excited for the release of her first full, solo studio album. She did not disappoint. Of the fourteen songs on the album, I can honestly say that I like twelve of them. The best part is that all fourteen of the songs do not sound the same. Ke$ha successfully blends a lot of different types on songs on this album. The three most popular songs off the album are: “Tik Tok,” “Blah Blah Blah,” and “Your Love is My Drug.” My favorite three songs are “Your Love is My Drug,” “Animal,” and “Boots and Boys.”

Album: Animal
Artist: Ke$ha
Original Release Date: January 5
th, 2010

Tracks:

1.
Your Love Is My Drug
2.
Tik ToK
3.
Take It Off
4.
Kiss N Tell
5.
Stephen
6.
Blah Blah Blah (featuring 3OH!3)
7.
Hungover
8.
Party At A Rich Dude's House
9.
Backstabber
10.
Blind
11.
Dinosaur|
12.
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes
13.
Boots & Boys
14.
Animal

Listen to this Album

No comments:

Post a Comment